Triple Creek Horse Outfit offers a variety of ride lengths to suit our guests’ riding interests and schedules. Daily ride times vary. Our horses are saddled specifically for their reserved rider and rotated daily to insure a happy, healthy mount. All rides are guided and all prices are per person.
– Please review our Rider Requirements first, and please note weight restrictions/limits.
– To email us directly please send to email@example.com
– For the following tours, please book below (additional descriptions at bottom of page) – Private Rides may be available by special request/email:
- Public 1-hour ride: $80 ($95 for Inclusive*/Groups of 4 or more)
- Public 1.5-hour Ride: $100 ($115 for Inclusive*/Groups of 4 or more)
- Private 1-hour Ride: $120 (NOTE: 4 person max)
- Private 1.5-hour Ride: $150 (NOTE: 4 person max)
- Private 2-hour Ride: $220
- Private 2.5-hour Lunch Ride: $275
– Additionally, for the 2, 2.5 Private, Large Group and Specialty Rides’ availability and requests please email date/ride requested direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Certificates are available. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Weight and age limitations may apply; please read our cancellation policy and our FAQs page for important information.
Riders must be at least 8 years old and under 210 pounds. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note: The pace of any ride – Public or Private – is determined by the guide once ride has commenced and all riders’ abilities are observed. Trail and park conditions are also factors in determining the pace of each/any ride.
Public Rides: May have up to 6 guests, and your guide.
*Inclusive Rides: Includes a gratuity for the guide. This is applied to parties of 4 or more riders, and for third-party bookings (concierge, travel agents, etc.) and is an option available to all guests.
*Private Rides: These rides have a 2-rider minimum, and is an exclusive ride with only your party and the guide. This is a popular option with both experienced riders and not-so-experienced guests who who want a more individualized ride.
Private Lunch Rides, 2.5 hours: Very popular with our guests, offers a unique Wine Country dining experience. Enjoy your private lunch, mid-ride, under the canopy of towering California redwood trees. Great for proposals (all have said “yes,” so far…) anniversaries and small birthday gatherings.
Corporate and Large Groups: Horseback riding can be great for team-building outings, wedding parties and family reunions. Please contact us for information, email@example.com. The maximum on one ride: 6 Guests – Cancellation policy for groups of 4 or more is 5 days.